Caneel Bay of the Caribbean Unforgettable Beach Vacation
Caneel Bay of the Caribbean offers what every beach vacation should - beautiful surroundings, luxury service, and gourmet dining.
Caneel Bay of the Caribbean offers what every beach vacation should – beautiful surroundings, luxury service, and gourmet dining.
This exclusive beach resort is nestled within the 5,000 acre Virgin Islands National Park on the island of St. John in the Virgin Islands.
Ideal for beach lovers,
Caneel Bay offers seven secluded beaches
- Honeymoon Beach,
- Caneel Beach,
- Little Caneel Beach,
- Paradise Beach,
- Scott Beach,
- Turtle Bay Beach,
- and the Hawk’s Nest Beach.
The resort is set on its own peninsula and also surrounded by both the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea.
Things to Do in Caneel Bay
There are many different things to do here while on your beach vacation, including:
- nature walks,
- kayaking in the sea,
- wind surfing,
- scuba diving,
- and swimming.
- You can also order a private massage,
- take lessons in watercolor,
- or just sneak away for a picnic.
- The resort also offers you a fitness center and 11 outdoor courts for tennis.
Best Things about Caneel Bay
- The resort of Caneel Bay offers 166 guest rooms and cottages furnished with hand crafted furniture, woven fabrics, natural wood, and native stone.
- The guest rooms also offer patios and balconies that overlook the beaches or resort gardens.
- You can dine in several restaurants and bars that range from fine dining to casual meals.
- The restaurants include the Turtle Bay Estate House, Beach Terrace, The Equator, Starlight Terrace, and the Caneel Bay Bar.
Can You Work While on Vacation There?
YES! For those who are looking to work on their beach vacation, Caneel Bay offers a business center with computers, high speed internet access, printers, data ports, and even telephones that offer free local calling.
Offering you everything for vacation bliss, Caneel Bay is one place you’ll be glad you found.