Are you bothered about the blackheads on your nose?
Are you worried as to how to get rid of the blackheads on your nose and face?
It’s time to remove those annoying blackheads on your nose and make your face sparkling clear again.
What causes Blackheads?
Blackheads are super annoying and spoil your look to a great extent.
They are clogs developed on your hair follicle openings.
Dead skin cells and oils collect in the opening to the skin follicle producing a bump, usually called blackheads.
How to Remove Blackheads from Nose & Face?
There are many ways a blackhead can be removed from nose or face.
But the blackheads’ removal system must be scientifically and medically approved, so the removal process does not cause further damage to your skin.
How to treat the blackheads?
- There is many over the counter acne medication available in the medical and grocery stores. These are mainly combination of Salicylic Acid, Benzoyl Peroxide and Resorcinol. These kill the bacteria, dry the excess oil and help the skin shed dead skins.
- You may visit a dermatologist for a proper treatment of your blackheads. Dermatologists prescribe medications that contain vitamin A, such as tretinoin, tazarotene, and adapalene keep plugs from forming in the hair follicles and promote more rapid turnover of skin cells. These medications are applied directly to your skin. Benzoyl peroxide and other antibiotics are also a dermatologist’s choice to treat your blackheads, acne and pimples.
- Dermatologists can manually remove your blackheads by using round loop extractor. It is a painless procedure and gives permanent cure.
- Your blackheads can be chemically peeled using a strong to mild chemical agent, depending upon the situation. But this has to be performed by a dermatologist.
- The latest and the best treatment is the Laser therapy for permanent cure of Blackheads. Laser and light therapies use tiny beams of intense light to decrease oil production or kill bacteria without damaging the top layers of skin.
Besides these remedies, there are certain home remedies quite popular for blackhead removal
Blackhead removal Masks-
- Using Bentonite Clay, water or apple cider vinegar mask on your skin for 25 minutes to draw out excess oil and tone up your skin.
- Using Egg White mask on your face till the mask is dry enough to be peeled off to tighten your skin pores. This reduces the chances of Blackheads ,it is sort of preventive measure.
- Using Honey and Milk paste mask on your face for 20 minutes till dry, that exerts an antibacterial effect on your skin & keeps your skin soft and supple.
- Cinnamon and Honey paste are excellent combination to get rid of blackheads. The affected areas are to be covered with this paste and to be left for 5 minutes. Wash afterwards with water and use a moisturizer.
- H2O daily Blackhead treatments twice a day is popular way to keep your skin from drying out and prevent Blackheads.
- A paste of Baking Soda and water face mask also works well for getting rid of blackheads from your nose and face. You must be careful not to burn your skin by overdoing it.
- Steaming your face regularly for at least once a day till you gets rid of the blackheads is also very effective method. This sterilizes your face of infections and draws out extra oil causing blackheads.
Blackheads Can Be Prevented
A very common question, how to prevent blackheads?
Simple, Blackheads can be prevented from appearing on your nose or face by taking these simple precautions-
- Please, Wash your face regularly with clean water.
- Do not use oily products.
- Try scrubbing and exfoliate your face regularly with mild scrubbers.
Blackheads look ugly but they are not a major problem. To remain a bit careful can successfully get rid of your blackheads and prevent them to appear.