Everyone wants to look beautiful and charming.
Your hair has a really important role to play in this.
Longer, thicker and darker hair make a person look attractive.
Having a beautiful face and thin hair or bald patches on your head will make your overall personality dull.
The decreasing volume of hair is a common problem these days.
There are various causes for this condition: mental or physical stress, use of wrong hair products, improper hair routine, unhealthy diet, pollution, etc.
If you are one of those who is addressing this problem, then this might be your stop.
This segment will help you fight hair fall and gain thick hair without any costly treatment.
You can rely on simple home remedies for treating your problem.
If you’re facing hair fall issues then protein rich egg can be your best friend.
They deliver the proper nutrition required for your scalp and make the roots of your hair healthy.
You can beat 2-3 eggs, depending on the length of your hair and apply them on your scalp.
Let this sit on your scalp for 10-15 minutes.
Then rinse your scalp with lukewarm water and shampoo.
You can use in another manner as well.
Add egg yolk to 1 spoon of oil and 2 spoons of water.
Gently massage this mixture onto your scalp and see the transformation.
Use this remedy once or twice a week enjoy thicker hair.back to menu ↑
Olive oil is one of the magical phenomenon to gain the charm that your hair has lost.
- Massage Olive oil on your head and let it remain for 45-60 minutes. Rinse it with water and a mild shampoo. You can also let it remain overnight and wash it in the next morning.
- You can also mix Olive oil with one tea spoon honey and apply it into your hair. Rinse it after 30 minutes.
Aloe Vera is one such ingredient that helps in almost all the skin or hair problems.
It helps to retain healthy and thicker hair because of its tendency to moisturize.
- You can extract the fresh gel of from 2-3 Aloe Vera leaves and rub it on to your scalp. Let it sit on your head for 15 minutes and then rinse with shampoo and water.
- You can add 2 tablespoon coconut oil to your Aloe Vera gel and massage it onto your scalp. Then let it stay for few minutes and even overnight if you want. Rinse it with mild shampoo and water.
- You can also consume 1-2 spoon Aloe Vera juice empty stomach. This will give you the same benefits.
It is yet another ingredient that is available in every household and has magical benefits.
- You can simply apply the oil to your scalp and massage it properly so that it reaches your roots. Let it stay overnight and then rinse it with water and mild shampoo.
Healthy diet is a secret solution to all the visible problems. Every problem can be avoided or treated with the intake of diet that is rich in protein, minerals, vitamins, etc.
It’s really important to have a strict follow-up hair routine to have thick and soft hair.
Make these simple yet effective homemade remedies part of your routine and give the best possible result.