2 cups Oats
1 cup Dried Cranberries
1 cup Sunflower Seeds
¼ cup Olive Oil
½ cup Honey
¼ cup Molasses
½ tsp. Salt
- Preheat oven to 250 F. Grease a small cookie sheet and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, dried cranberries, and sunflower seeds. Mix together with a large wooden spoon.
- Combine oil, honey, molasses, and salt in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Pour over the dried ingredients and mix until all dry ingredients have been incorporated.
- Pour the mixture onto the greased cookie sheet and spread it out into an even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then stir. Return cookie sheet back to the oven and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Allow granola to cool completely before storing in a plastic Ziploc bag.