1 package 18 ct. Frozen Bridgford White Rolls
2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
2 tsp. Chopped Rosemary
2 tsp. Chopped Thyme
1 tbsp. Chopped Parsely
1 tbsp. Chopped Garlic
½ stick Butter
1 tsp. Garlic Salt
- Thaw rolls according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line a large sheet tray with parchment paper. Add mozzarella, rosemary, thyme, parsley, and garlic to a small bowl. Toss with your hands to combine.
- To assemble, take the first roll and squish it with your fingers into a long log. Grab a small amount of the cheese mixture and press it down onto the dough. Take another roll and squish it into a log, long enough to fit the first piece. Press it down and then slowly and carefully turn one end so that the entire piece of dough is twisted. Place it on the sheet tray and continue with the remaining rolls.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl. Add garlic salt and stir to combine. Brush liberal amounts of butter onto the twists.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- When the twists come out of the oven, brush them with any remaining butter. Serve immediately.