After reading this post you will be able to get our Residence certificate absolutely free of cost, so read it and follow all steps as given below. After that you will get your certificate without spending any amount or any rupees, now let’s begin.
Thing you needed.
1. Residence certificate form
2. Its supporting document
3. Smart phone or Laptop or desktop computer.
4. Scanned copy of all document, like form, voter card, Aadhaar card and save it in a folder, you need to upload it later.
I assumed that you have all necessary things.
Now let’s start main work.
- Pick your smart phone or laptop.
- Connect to internet.
- Open any browser, I recommend you to use Google chrome. Now you are in home page of your browser.
- Type serviceonline.gov.in in address bar or simply search service online in search in Google.
Serviceonline.gov.in is government owned website used to delivered certificate few of them are below.
- Residence certificate
- Cast certificate
- Income certificate
- Birth certificate
- Death certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Notary affidavit
Locate Login button and click on it, Login in form will appear in pop window, fill user name and password, and enter the characters shown in box and click submit.
Dashboard of this website looks like this image.
5. Click on Apply for service and then view services.
6. Choose residence certificate form option.
7. Fill the online form.
8. Upload all documents.
9. Submit the form and take printout of acknowledgment slip or save it anywhere.
10. Keep tracking your application will get download option when it delivered.
11. Download & Print it as hard copy.
You may also like.
- How To Apply OBC Certificate Online.
- How To Apply Cast Certificate Online
- How to apply income certificate online
- How To Apply Birth Certificate Online.
- How to Download E-Aadhhar card